Development remains central to our vision for St Leonards exciting future. We currently have an extensive programme of refurbishment and development within the school and we rely on your generosity to fund these areas. Your donation will support both the conservation of our historical buildings and also improved facilities for St Leonards students. Thank you for supporting St Leonards, every donation helps us to enhance our students' educational experience. We are currently seeking help in the following areas:
- Performing Arts Centre
- Boarding house refurbishment
- Sports Facilities upgrade
- Martha Hamilton Educational Travel Fund
- Organ Restoration Fund
How to make a donation
- By direct banking, sort code 80 11 00 and account number 00105139 with reference DEVT
- By cheque made payable to St Leonards School and sent to St Leonards with a note of your name to: St Leonards School, St Andrews Fife KY16 9QJ
- By telephone , please phone 01334 472126 and your card payment can be processed over the phone
Please see our Legacies Brochure which explains how legacies are a tax efficient way to make a gift to St Leonards.
Gift Aid allows individuals who are subject to UK income tax to complete a simple, short declaration that they are a UK taxpayer. Any donations that the taxpayer makes to the charity after making a declaration are treated as being made after deduction of income tax at the basic rate and the charity can reclaim the basic rate income tax paid on the gift from HMRC. Declarations can now be made orally, as well as in writing. Please complete and return the Gift Aid form (with the option of including the donation) if you would like to help St Leonards increase the value of your gift.